It’s hard NOT to notice when Christian Louboutin brings out his new line each season. The designer recently launched his Spring Summer 2016 Nail Collection – “Hawaii Kawai.” These vibrantly tropical themes are inspired by the warmth, fantasy and spirit of 1950’s Hawaii, and showcase bright floral and botanical prints on the packaging.
There are two versions of the Hawaii Kawai Limited Edition collections (White and Black). Each version contains 3 brightly-hued nail colors exclusively selected from their best-selling shades.
‘Hawaii Kawai’ Collection I
- VERY PRIVE – a deep wine red that evokes the vampy allure of the shoe by the same name.
- BATIGNOLLES– a cross between a sky and turquoise blue inspired the timeless beauty of Paris.
- MISS LOUBI– a deeply vibrant coral pink that is reminiscent of the fun and flirty charm of his signature clutch.
‘Hawaii Kawai’ Collection II
- BENGALI – a high impact hot pink often seen in India, and a colour that inspires Mr. Louboutin throughout his collections.
- KHOL -an intense almost-black hue that is alive with drama and mystery.
- POPI – a sophisticated orange red inspired by one of Mr. Louboutin’s favorite flowers.
Shop Christian Louboutin at